The Legacy Award of the Victims of Pan Am Flight 103, Inc. has been established to further the goals of our organization.
- The Legacy Award will support students pursuing advanced degrees in areas of study related to improved national security and terrorism prevention as they prepare for careers focused on keeping citizens safe from the threats of terrorism and preventing the deaths of innocent men, women, and children.
- Awards will provide up to $5,000 per year, per student.
- The first Award(s) will be given in the fall of 2017.
- The Legacy Scholars will be introduced at the 30th Anniversary Memorial Service at Arlington National Cemetery on December 21, 2018.
- Our goal is to build an endowment for the Legacy Award so it becomes a long-lasting tradition.
- Monies donated towards the Legacy Award are tax deductible under the 501(c)(3) status of VPAF 103, Inc.
In memory of ALL of our loved ones, we present this opportunity to everyone to participate in giving to the Legacy Award of The Victims of Pan Am Flight 103, Inc.
Send donations to VPAF 103 (Legacy Fund), P. O. Box 50399, Staten Island, NY 10305
The Legacy Award Committee
Sara Bernstein, Jane Davis, Bob Hunt, Glenn Johnson, Jr., Judy O’Rourke, Clifford Shroff and Mary Kay Stratis
Questions? Email us at: email@example.com